Fun Alley

"Life ees fun." - nouveau Confucian, my ex-coworker The Kreesh

Name:
Location: Hayward, California, United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hurray for Tots

Y'know how it's kind of nice to just let people know that they're appreciated? Well I want to just say that my gf Totters is one fantabulous gal. Not only does she put up with my so-called antics (some call them sad sad feats of asking-for-it) but she continues to have faith in my ability to do some good. Tonight, she rounded up three new writers for Recess http://www.recesstime.net (Ha! take that Yangstar). You rock! K, now it's my turn to churn out a new issue.

Anybody have some submissions they wanna get published?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pooch said...

I love Recess but hate that it comes out once a year.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home