Fun Alley

"Life ees fun." - nouveau Confucian, my ex-coworker The Kreesh

Name:
Location: Hayward, California, United States

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jumble-Aiya

Hello peeps, I'm back from the abyss and have a bunch of random thoughts stored up in my noggin. Here goes, before I explode.
  • it makes me sad when people who like taking pictures stop taking them. or when those over-eager video camera types start leaving the camera in the closet. does it mean they don't treasure the memories as much?
  • office space is funny as a movie. not so much as your life.
  • my little brother can go a whole day without saying a word at home. wow.
  • you make up a whole lot of stuff in consulting. the rest you just ask your client.
  • ok, i get it now. i have weird hair.
  • i got cornered hy a weirda (it was a girl) at a party. she made weird faces when i mentioned people we both knew and was so proud to know senior management types. suffice it to say, i went to get a refill...pronto.
  • bschool stuffed my brain. i think i'm still chewing on mid-november.
  • 70% asian. 20% south asian. 8% white. 2 % other. Rogonacci numbers.
  • i miss Recess, Orroroo, and Choose Your Own Adventures
  • tots is great!
  • Most of the people in my life go way back. Is that why they are the people in my life? Or is it that I've chosen for them to be in my life, hence we go way back?
  • For some reason, I feel desensitized to a lot these days (maybe because I'm still chewing on mid-November?)
  • I wonder if anyone will read this (FunAlley's been quet, I know).
  • Congratulations to my bro Jer - you'll be a great doctor!
  • Congratulations to my bro Danny - may you find your passion at UCR
  • I think I need braces.
  • I'm becoming one of those worker people who come home so tired they can only eat dinner and watch tv. And they spent all day in front of the computer so they don't want to go online much either. Couch potatoville, here I come...
  • But how will I write my book that way?
  • Bush never ceases to amaze in a jaw-dropping sort of way.
  • Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home